[cairo] Problems with building Cairo for Windows CE

Mohit Sindhwani ml3p at onghu.com
Mon Oct 12 07:38:13 PDT 2009

Mohit Sindhwani wrote:

> Next on, I'm stuck at an error in building win32-surface.c - there seem
> to be some errors related to the function:
> * _cairo_win32_save_initial_clip -> called from
> _cairo_win32_surface_finish, _cairo_win32_surface_set_clip_region

Can anyone explain the function of the methods:
* cairo_int_status_t _cairo_win32_save_initial_clip (HDC hdc,
cairo_win32_surface_t *surface)
* cairo_int_status_t _cairo_win32_restore_initial_clip
(cairo_win32_surface_t *surface)

These throw up warning/ errors when compiling and eventually results in
missing symbols when on Windows CE.  On the other hand, these were not
there in 1.4.4.  These functions are called from:
1>_cairo_win32_restore_initial_clip referenced in function
_cairo_win32_surface_finish
1>_cairo_win32_save_initial_clip referenced in function
cairo_win32_surface_create

What do these two functions provide?  Can I remove them and replace them
with an older version.  Any advice?

Cheers,
Mohit.
10/12/2009 | 10:38 PM.