[cairo] Problems with building Cairo for Windows CE

Mohit Sindhwani ml3p at onghu.com
Mon Oct 12 18:46:19 PDT 2009

Gerdus van Zyl wrote:
> You might be interested in this patch in the mozilla source code for
> cairo:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/file/3205228e9838/gfx/cairo/wince-fixes.patch
>
> If you don't get a reply on the ML you might try asking on the cairo
> IRC channel, people are sometimes more talkative on there.
Thanks Gerdus,

You're right - the list has been quiet on these issues, but I guess
there are not that many people using it on Windows CE then... all the
same, I do like Cairo and if it works on Windows CE, it'll be great for
what I'm planning.  But I need it to work so that I can do a meaningful
benchmark.

Cheers,
Mohit.
10/13/2009 | 9:46 AM.