[cairo] Another set of OSX Build Instructions

Ben Anderman ben at happyspork.com
Mon Oct 19 20:35:56 PDT 2009

I haven't finished yet, but I'm going to bed now. Here's a couple
problems:
mkdir ${BuildDir) has a closing bracket instead of brace.
Typo in tar -xzf pkconfig.tgz (missing the g in pkg).
The mv lines (like "mv pkg* pkgconfig") won't work properly because
the .tgz files are still there, and are matched by the glob.

I also think it'd be good to make it clear that these are dylibs, not
frameworks, and that they're made to be packaged inside a .app. It
doesn't specifically claim that they are frameworks, but it makes it
sound like they are (in my opinion).

Other than that it looks pretty good, and it's definitely a nice thing
to have!

Ben
(Mac Packager for Wesnoth)