[cairo] Color Filter for ColorBlind

Tiago Rezende Campos Falcao tiagofalcao at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:23:51 PDT 2009

Hi,
First, I would like to introduce myself.  I am a student at a Brazilian
University (Unicamp), attending a graduation course entitled "Communitary
Informatics".  Me and other 2 fellows are interested in contributing with
GCompris, but we can apply the fix filter in lower layer like Cairo to give
this option to all cairo based programs.

We would like to know from you if we can try do this and if it is
interesting for Cairo Community.

Thanks

--
Tiago Rezende Campos Falcão