[cairo] SVG(Inkscape?) Misunderstanding?

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Oct 22 14:59:57 PDT 2009

Excerpts from Travis Griggs's message of Thu Oct 22 14:45:02 -0700 2009:
> When rendered as an icon from Inkscape, I end up with a 16x16 icon,
> with 9 little orange gradient squares. They're nicely pixel aligned to
> keep it crisp. If I understand the SVG correctly, I should be able to
> do the following cairo stuff in pseudo code:

I haven't tried to understand your SVG nor your pseudo-code yet, but I
ran our litttle svg2png utility (that uses librsvg) and the result
seems reasonable.

Then I ran:

     cairo-trace svg2png array.svg array.png

and achieved the attached output. Hopefully it will be enlightening.