[cairo] Getting a path from image source.

mike federici mdfederici at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 14:25:06 PDT 2009

Hello everyone. I am new to Cairo and I've run into an issue that I can't seem to solve with my research as of yet. The problem is as follows:

I want to load a png image into cairo and then be able to use the
InFill function to determine if the user is mousing over the image. The
problem is, I can't figure out how to make a path based on an image. I
can make everything work fine if I draw an image myself using the cairo
api and getting the path using CopyPathFlat. Can anyone point me in the
right direction for determining a cairo path around an ImageSource?

I'm using the cairo bindings for the mono project(http://mono-project.com) if that is relevant.

Any help is greatly appreciated.