[cairo] I can't see anything on the screen when I run the cairo-perf with OpenVG backend.

DongWoo Im dwim79 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:58:02 PDT 2010

I'm using cairo-1.9.6 now.

I want to see how fast the OpenVG backend is  on my beagle board.

I put these three lines in the target_is_measurable function in
cairo-perf-micro.c.

 #if CAIRO_HAS_VG_SURFACE
     case CAIRO_SURFACE_TYPE_VG:
 #endif

After that, I can run the cairo-perf-micro with OpenVG backend.

But, I cannot see anything on the screen.
There were something on the screen with Xlib backend.

I want to know,
Is the OpenVG backend work well currently?
I mean, is there anyone who use(or, see something on the screen with) the
OpenVG backend?

I wonder cairo_vg_surface_create function in cairo-vg-surface.c is making
the surface correctly.

thanks.