[cairo] Gradient rendering seriously broken

Soeren Sandmann sandmann at daimi.au.dk
Tue Aug 10 01:55:17 PDT 2010

"Joshua A. Andler" <scislac at gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 07:56 +0200, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> > And then Krzysztof asks for more details about the algorithm and which
> > file interpolation happens in.
> >
> > Frankly, I'm not impressed.
>
> Honestly, he's been wrapped up in the GSoC project for changing
> Inkscape's renderer to cairo. I'm sorry that you're not impressed, but
> please give our younger contributors a little slack (he's trying and
> truly in new waters).

I am not impressed by *your* insinuation that lack of answers to those
emails is holding up this work when I have answered the first question
at least three times and the second at least twice, and both at least
once within the thread in question.

And while I should have phrased it more politely, I don't think it's
unreasonable to expect people to read the email threads they are
replying to.

Soren