[cairo] [Pixman] Floating point API in Pixman

cu cairouser at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 20:23:59 PDT 2010

One thing to consider is instruction mix. By switching from fixeds to
floats pixman changes the overall instruction mix of the application it
is being used in. If application itself makes significant use of FPU the
overall result may be a slowdown rather than speedup.

Whatever you do, guys - please please don't make things slower :)
--C