[cairo] null stream pdf surface

Kozhevnikov Mikhail mikhailkozhevnikov at yandex.ru
Mon Aug 23 17:20:02 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to draw a graph with textual labels so as to fit exactly the size of the image requested by the user -- that is, the content should touch the border in at least one dimension. I thought of rendering the stuff into a metasurface, and then, knowing the size of the result, transform it and embed into the target image, which is a png, usually. However, when doing so I notice the text looks a bit worse (see example attached). Is it supposed to go like this?
I can just re-render the content into he target surface directly, but that would require some more changes to the code in order to be efficient.

Cheers,
Mikhail.