[cairo] null stream pdf surface

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 00:11:47 PDT 2010

Just to make sure, are you refering to the internal cairo text rendering? I
guess if it was pango, then you would have said so.

I'm curious what is there to fix? As far as I understand the only proper way
of doing text scaling for hinted fonts is to do it iteratively until you
satisfy some criteria. Even then you might get stuck in the problem that
when you increase the font size by ε your rendered text is to large and when
you decrease the font by the same ε, then text is too small.

Regards,
Dov