[cairo] cairo scripts output

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:13:59 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have a cairo trace which I think shows a regression in the Cairo 1.9
series. In order to investigate it further, I would like to replay the
trace and be able to see the result. The tools in util/cairo-script
don't produce any output, as far as I can tell.

So for example I want to replay the trace using an image surface and
inspect the resulting png file, or relay using a xlib surface and see
the output on screen. Is this possible with any of the Cairo utility
programs?

Maarten