[cairo] wrong bezier curve in image surface

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 09:11:05 PST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Fried, Vojtech
<vojtech.fried at streamserve.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> One of my test in my project does not look as expected. It looks like the
> bezier curve is somehow clipped where it should not be. Tested on linux and
> windows with cairo 1.10 and image surface. It works on pdf surface.
>
> See [http://yfrog.com/i3cairop] for cairo output and
> [http://yfrog.com/fybeziersegmentsp] for how it should look (included how
> the curve was made).
>
> Any idea?

The bug you found has been fixed in:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/cairo/commit/?id=89e1261dd0fdb6c6c0271f71dd84d72504969ab1
in cairo master.
The attached patch should fix it in cairo 1.10. Can you confirm if it
works for you?
I will try to make sure that the bug you reported will be fixed in
time for cairo 1.10.2.

Thank you
Andrea