[cairo] Interix

M Joonas Pihlaja jpihlaja at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Dec 28 13:24:58 PST 2010

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010, Eric A. Hall wrote:

> On 12/28/2010 10:06 AM, Eric A. Hall wrote:
>
> > I am using cairo-1.8.10 because the AM_V_xx notation in 1.10.2 is
> > incompatible with Interix
>
> Before I unsub, is there a configure option to prevent that notation from
> being generated in the Makefiles?

How is it not compatible?  The AM_V_* gunk is there from us running
automake before packaging the release, so there's no way to remove it
using configure.  You may have better luck installing the autotools
and running autogen.sh instead of configure, although that really
should not be necessary.

Joonas