[cairo] Subtractive API, part 0
ecir.hana at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:38:31 PST 2010
On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Andrea Canciani <ranma42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> PS: uh! what are good references about color management? Currently I'm
> reading some of the ICC specification (plus a few other "standards",
> mainly related to YCrCb spaces). Thanks again
This is what lists ICC web site:
* Understanding Digital Colour by Green (GATFPress).
Basic to intermediate level book, directed at the pre-press and
printing industries but which covers a lot of the issues of managing
colour for any industry using digital images.
* Digital Color Management by Giorgianni and Madden (Addison-Wesley).
Discusses many of the theoretical issues involved in colour management.
* Colour Management for Printing and Publishing by Johnson (Pira International).
Relatively advanced, in-depth description of many fundamental colour
* Real World Color Management by Fraser, Bunting and Murphy [hello!]
* Understanding Color Management by Sharma (Delmar).
* Color Management for Photographers by Rodney (Focal Press).
More information about the cairo