[cairo] Subtractive API, part 0

ecir hana ecir.hana at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:38:31 PST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:30 AM, Andrea Canciani <ranma42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> PS: uh! what are good references about color management? Currently I'm
> reading some of the ICC specification (plus a few other "standards",
> mainly related to YCrCb spaces). Thanks again

This is what lists ICC web site:

http://www.color.org/faqs.xalter#wh4

* Understanding Digital Colour  by Green (GATFPress).
Basic to intermediate level book, directed at the pre-press and
printing industries but which covers a lot of the issues of managing
colour for any industry using digital images.

* Digital Color Management by Giorgianni and Madden (Addison-Wesley).
Discusses many of the theoretical issues involved in colour management.

* Colour Management for Printing and Publishing by Johnson (Pira International).
Relatively advanced, in-depth description of many fundamental colour
management topics.

* Real World Color Management by Fraser, Bunting and Murphy [hello!]
(Peachpit Press).

* Understanding Color Management by Sharma (Delmar).

* Color Management for Photographers by Rodney (Focal Press).