[cairo] gl: add GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE_EXT support

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Tue Feb 16 14:05:06 PST 2010

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 19:29:55 +1000, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is just one of my Saturday afternoon hackarounds, not sure I'll
> get to making it cleaner or figuring
> out what to do with repeats.
>
> It basically just uses the alternate tex target and sets the matrix up
> to not change width/height.
>
> It passes one or two tests fine that I played with.

OK, I've pushed the patch on top of the GLSL stuff in master and done
some fixups.  It's not all the way there, but pretty close and someone
else could probably clean it up easily.

Regressions I see when forcing ARB_texture_rectangle instead of
ARB_texture_non_power_of_two:

+subsurface-similar-repeat.gl-window.argb32
+subsurface-repeat.gl-window.argb32
+fill-and-stroke-alpha-add.gl-window.argb32
+composite-integer-translate-over-repeat.gl-window.argb32

They all look like off-by-ones in coordinates.