[cairo] Spot colors (and CMYK)

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Feb 17 22:09:16 PST 2010

Am 17.02.10, 11:30 -0800 schrieb Bill Spitzak:
> I do not think Cairo should understand color profiles. This is an
> ENORMOUS complication that will only cause grief. This is why I very
> strongly reject any of Kai-Uwe Behrmann's ideas.

So we have to admire Apple, Adobe and so on for getting this stuff done
and play with cairo in a toy world? Cairo would loose many use cases
if it completely rejects the idea of colour management. Most backends
are currently unuseable for CM work. But the trent to CM is very obvious
in graphic applications and on linux.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--