[cairo] [RFC] Color space API (partial proposal)

ecir hana ecir.hana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 05:06:51 PST 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:29 AM, Andrea Canciani <ranma42 at gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you very much, as well!

It might take a while while a digest the diff but one thing is already
not very clear to me: to create any "cairo_color_t" you seem to
require "cairo_color_space_t". But in practice (printing) you simply
sometimes don't have a profile and you still want to define another
color than RGB. Am I misreading your proposal or it is really not
possible to create a spot color (or spot colors, as in DeviceN)
without having a profile? (I also assume that PDF's "tintTransform" is
going to be filled by underlying CMS, right? Should there be a way to
define it explicitly?)