[cairo] GL backend work

Mathieu Lacage mathieu.lacage at sophia.inria.fr
Sat Jan 9 23:22:11 PST 2010

On Sat, 2010-01-09 at 16:03 +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:

> Hope this helps, once I've got cairo back on the road to 1.10, we should
> be in a stronger position to do interesting things with cairo-gl.

Just being a lurker on the list, I am not going of much help but from
reading other's emails, I think that what is really missing now is not
more code/more bugfixes in your branch: what is missing is a clear
roadmap for next schedule with planned features, a rough timeline, and
regular updates about progress to meet these goals. If you don't do
this, people are kept in the dark: they see no visible progress, and
feel that they cannot contribute usefully to the project.

Mathieu