[cairo] Spot colors (and CMYK)

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Sun Jan 24 15:04:58 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 17:34 -0500, James Cloos wrote:
> And the related point that:
>
>     One of the reasons for using cairo to generate pdf/ps is that it can
>     also be used to generate the on-screen editing and proofing displays;

We are using the same Cairo code paths to render an on-screen preview
(on an XlibSurface) as to draw the actual PDF output [which is what
actually care about]. So this aspect of Cairo is really cool.

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Operational Dynamics is an operations and engineering consultancy
focusing on IT strategy, organizational architecture, systems
review, and effective procedures for change management: enabling
successful deployment of mission critical information technology in
enterprises, worldwide.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London