[cairo] libsvg status?

Edward Lam edward at sidefx.com
Tue Jul 6 21:13:04 PDT 2010

On Tue, July 6, 2010 19:03, Freddie Witherden wrote:
> I worked with libsvg and libsvg-cairo some time ago and could not find any
> SCM repositories for either (however this may have changed).
>
> I suspect this is primarily because no one has wanted to work on it since
> the move to git.

Actually, I've have made some headway in this area. The old cvs (web)
archive at least still seems to be available. eg.
    http://webcvs.cairographics.org/libsvg/src/
It seems to have a few changes since the last snapshot was made.

In the mean time, it appears that the svg2swf project has its own libsvg
fork. It looks promising. Some interesting links from that project:
    http://svg2swf.sourceforge.net/examples.html
    http://svg2swf.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/svg2swf/libsvg/

Thanks to everyone for the pointers on this inquiry into such an old project!

-Edward