[cairo] [Pixman] Better quality downsampling in cairo/pixman

Krzysztof Kosiński tweenk.pl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:37:03 PDT 2010

2010/7/15 Soeren Sandmann <sandmann at daimi.au.dk>:
> There are tons and tons of resampling algorithms. Doing it with
> supersampling is perhaps a bit unconventional, but there are some
> advantages to it:

Can you describe in more detail how this would work? I would like to
try implementing this algorithm, because Cairo bitmap scaling not good
enough for Inkscape's needs. In particular, I want to use it when
resizing intermediate renderings before applying fixed resolution
filters.

Regards, Krzysztof Kosiński