[cairo] Fill not overlapping stroke?

David Trallero ditiem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 05:10:50 PDT 2010

> I think to make the stroke be an arbitrary color and alpha, you instead use
> CAIRO_OPERATOR_SOURCE when doing the stroke step.

Effectively, it works with CAIRO_OPERATOR_SOURCE. After I wrote the
email, I realized that the program was just painting the "outside border," so
it was not the expected effect. Later I concluded that changing the order of
painting the stroke and the fill (but keeping the same operator) should work
in the same way... but this is what I got (attached images, basically the
fill does not appear). Is this behavior correct? Did I miss something?