[cairo] cairo on windows (with perl)

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue Jun 22 04:03:20 PDT 2010

(Adding the cairo list back to Cc.)

> Assuming I remove the Cygwin version of pkg-config and my goal is to get the
> Cairo Perl module to install on Windows (using my existing strawberry perl
> distribution), what would you recommend?

Well, I am afraid you might be in uncharted waters there. Probably
nobody has been using cairo from Perl on Windows before. You just have
to dig in and see how the build mechanism for the cairo Perl module
works and what exactly goes wrong, and compare to how similar Perl
modules that do work on Windows are built. Maybe some Perl mailing
list could be of better help?

--tml