[cairo] asking for help

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 03:48:49 PDT 2010

Hi, Chen,

2010/6/24 123 <xigcw at 163.com>:
> Hello everyone:
>     I want to use cairo in my own design ,so I need to know how cairo
> rasterizer graphics .But the cairo codes are too difficult for me ,I only
> understand how to draw a horizontal or vertical line, even a slash will
> confuse me .

In order to help you it would be nice if you could ask explicit
questions about the difficulties you're having, together with some
context about what you want to achieve and which language and platform
you are using.

>     so do you have any documentatuins about how cairo rasterizer different
> graphics  or  cairo's   software architecture .  If anybody can help me
> ,thank you very much!

Have you read http://cairographics.org/tutorial/ and the other pages
under documentation on the Cairo website? I you have read those and
still have questions, you're welcome to ask them on the list.

>     chen

Maarten