[cairo] cairo_color_space_t (was: Planar YUV support)

Benjamin Otte otte at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 08:21:20 PST 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 17:10 +0100, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> The code adds a pixman_color_space_t enum that can be used to specify
> the color space the values are in. Valid values so far are ARGB,
> ARGB_UNMULTIPLIED, YCBCR_SD, YCBCR_HD and YCBCR_JPEG.
> [...]
> addition of the cairo_color_space_t enum

Another thing that I'd rather have in a seperate thread:

Andrea Canciani and I have talked about if we could do something more
sophisticated than just exposing a simple color space enum, like the
proposals that have been circulating on this list for a while.

I want to note that I think this is certainly nice to have and I would
be very happy to see code written to make this more awesome, but I
haven't seen any progress on this in the form of actual code. And so far
Søren (and Carl, too, iirc) said that it makes no sense to expose an API
for something that might or might not happen in the future.

Cheers,
Benjamin