[cairo] How to set DPI for image surface

petr.kristan at epos.cz petr.kristan at epos.cz
Wed Mar 10 01:12:30 PST 2010

Hi.

How to change dpi for image surface for font rendering?

After some try-error investigation I found that surface created by
cairo_image_surface_create() uses the same resolution as screen.

If I use the same code producing text output on pdf surface or image
surface, I get different results. Text on image surface is smaller then
on pdf one.

Or if is not possible to set DPI for image surface, I need to get DPI
that cairo uses for font rendering.

Petr

--
Petr Kristan