[cairo] Help: pixman code crash

Jonathan Morton jonathan.morton at movial.com
Fri May 14 02:18:34 PDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-14 at 13:25 +0800, 寒轩 wrote:
> I get all the cairo depend project and the newest cairo project, and
> compiled them through "MultiThread" library version(not the dll
> version) and get three static librarys
>
> I found a problem, if I build the cairo as a static lib to use in my
> project, then the pixman will crash at: "pixman.c(657) : cache =
> PIXMAN_GET_THREAD_LOCAL (fast_path_cache)" when I do any thing of
> drawing.
>
> All the runtime library of projects(pixman,zlib,libpng,cairo and my
> project) is MultiThread-debug(not the mt dll), and I also defined
> CAIRO_WIN32_STATIC_BUILD when build the cairo.

I can't answer your question directly, but I think the people who could
would benefit from a bit more information.

It looks like you are building on Windows (based on the fact that there
is a distinction between multithreaded and not).  Could you say which
version of Windows, and which development environment (and version
thereof) you are using?

I do know that there has been some recent work on Windows threading
support.  Therefore please also make sure you are using the latest
version of Pixman, which is 0.18.2.  If the latest version is what is
producing the errors, there might be some things left to tidy up.

--
------
From: Jonathan Morton
      jonathan.morton at movial.com