[cairo] Conical gradients with pixman with rotation

Marco Wertz marco.wertz at gmx.de
Tue May 25 02:54:30 PDT 2010

Good day,

I've played a little with conical gradients using pixman yesterday but I only got it right when using an angle of 0 (i.e. no rotation). As soon as I create a rotated conical gradient, it doesn't look right. Here is an example of a 45 degree rotated conical gradient:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cpq435.png

I'm using REPEAT_REFLECT as the repeat pattern. Is there a way to get a perfectly symmetrical rotated conical gradient? It should look like this: (created in Corel Draw):

http://i45.tinypic.com/x0xjef.png

Marco