[cairo] Cairo library for Ypsilon Scheme

Eduardo Cavazos wayo.cavazos at gmail.com
Wed May 26 13:39:44 PDT 2010

On 05/26/2010 03:15 PM, M Joonas Pihlaja wrote:

> That's awesome.

Thanks!

> I would've expected names like set-line-width to be
> more scheme-like, but I'll take it as is!

Yeah, hyphens are definately more idiomatic for a high-level Scheme API.
For now, while these macros are developing, I decided to be conservative
about changing the names; at some point it'll be clear what the "high
level" api is and that'll be a good layer at which to switch to hyphens.

> If you want, feel free to add a blurb about it on the cairographics.org wiki.

OK. I added a link to Ypsilon on the 'bindings' wiki page.

Ed