[cairo] sharing a cairo_pattern_t across threads?

Benjamin Otte otte at redhat.com
Sun May 30 10:39:10 PDT 2010

Hey,

The current stable release does not support using a signle surface from
multiple threads. We want to give you guarantees that allow using a
surface as a source in multiple threads, but that work is only in the
current unstable branch. It might not yet work for every backend, but
should work for the image backend.

See http://blogs.gnome.org/otte/2010/04/21/hacking-spree/ for a
discussion of those guarantees.

Benjamin