[cairo] Mesh gradients

Tavmjong Bah tavmjong at free.fr
Fri Nov 19 04:31:05 PST 2010

This is quite timely. The SVG working group has begun to look at the
possibility of adding mesh gradients (and/or other advance gradients) to
the standard. Support for mesh gradients has been a much asked for
feature by Inkscape users. Having support in Cairo would help the cause.
I prepared a quick web page to start the SVG working group discussion:

	http://tavmjong.free.fr/SVG/MESH/Mesh.html

						Tav