[cairo] [Cairo] Sample Working Applications for OpenVG backend

Øyvind Kolås pippin at gimp.org
Wed Nov 24 06:54:07 PST 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:38 PM, guhan senthilkumar
<guhan.senthilkumar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anybody send me a sample application which uses cairo with OpenVG
> backend??
> It would be of great help to me.

One of the tests I used when initially developing the VG backend is located at

http://folks.o-hand.com/pippin/cairovgtest.tar.gz

it contains the boilerplate needed to use both ShivaVG and AmanithVG
OpenVG implementations on top of OpenGL as well as a GTK+ codepath for
performance comparison.

/Øyvind K. - Open Source Software Engineer - Intel Open Source Technology Center