[cairo] [Cairo] Sample Working Applications for OpenVG backend

guhan senthilkumar guhan.senthilkumar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 02:06:18 PST 2010

Ok.. I got a problem. Looks like there has been a significant change in the
paramaters for the functions too.. Initially i thought the change was just
with the names.

I got undefined reference error for cairo_openvg_surface_create.. So i
renamed it to cairo_vg_surface_create in my sample application(i got this
from the group. I dint write it on my own) . After this change i got
compilation errors saying very few arguments for
cairo_vg_create_function.Any ideas??

It would be of great help if anybody can send me a sample application with
openVG backend using latest cairo 1.10.0. (if possible one app with GLX and
one with EGL) :) :)

Thanks and Regards,
Guhan.