[cairo] Problem with PNG file and CAIRO_SCALE

Alexander Shulgin alex.shulgin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 23:54:59 PST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 16:37, fred PPP <fredppp at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I try to use cairo with X11 ( cairo 1.10.1) .
> If I paint a surface with a  png file and  a scale ( CAIRO_SCALE ) I have
> problem with black lines around the rectangle surface ( verticales and
> horizontales lines).
> i don't have  these lines when i'm no using cairo_scale.
> I  try also  CAIRO_TRANSFORM  but the problem is the same.
> I send  the rar file of the test.
> What are the problem and how can i resolve it ?

The problem doesn't appear on my box with ubuntu-shipped cairo-1.10.
However, it must have something to do with the fact that your PNG
image doesn't have an alpha-channel.  So, convert the image to RGBA or
use an alpha-enabled image surface.

Another possibility is hitting pixels outside the border of the
surface.  Try adding a PAD filter to your surface pattern.

--
Alex