[cairo] Cairo OpenVG Background

justi justi_10 at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 4 07:37:50 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Sorry i forget to mention in my last mail that i am running the cairographics library on ARM on BeagleBoard.(linux OS)
I tried to debug the cairo graphics code further.
Following are my observations please suggest some pointers.

1)Does the code tested with Shivavg and AMANITH graphics libraries only.

2)Is it correct  to generate the vg context and surface directly from the two apis provided in the cairo graphics library.(Without using Shivavg or Amanith).

> cairo_ctx = cairo_vg_context_create_for_egl(eglDisplay,eglContext);
> cairo_surf = cairo_vg_surface_create (cairo_ctx,CAIRO_CONTENT_COLOR,i32WindowWidth,i32WindowHeight);
> if (cairo_surface_status (cairo_surf))printf("cairo_vg_surface_create failedn");

3)How to run single test case using the boilerplate code.

Thanks
Montis

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:06:35 +0530  wrote