[cairo] Javascript-based test table

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 14:35:49 PDT 2010

I just pushed to master the commits that replace the test table generated
by a perl script with a "static" index.html whose content is generated upon
load by a Javascript file that parses the logfiles (this also means that the
table can be examined while the test suite is running; in this case it will
only show the tests that completed before the page was loaded).

Please report any problems you notice.
In particular I'm not sure about:
 - browser support (I tested it on Firefox 3.6 and Safari 4)
 - performance (it parses all the logs when you load the page, which on my
   new laptop is quite fast, but maybe on older hardware the delay is annoying)
 - user interface (the table is generated dynamically and the structure and
   what part should be shown can be changed at runtime, but I'm not sure if it
   is obvious how to do it or at least usable).

In the commit message I explained the interface as much as possible, even the
parts that I didn't change. Here it is for reference:

commit f29e7d155f3a2ee75daf63719460348ea2ca0f76