[cairo] Pango AttributesList Question

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Thu Sep 2 20:12:40 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 16:48 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> I don't know!  I *think* it is relevant when you have multiple attributes of
> the same kind starting at the same position.  The later ones "win" I guess.

I think so?

It's been a few months, but I went through a phase where I concluded
that putting down an PangoAttribute with a FontDescription _after_ you'd
used some other attributes would wipe out the (italics say) previous
ones. Obviously FontDescriptionAttribute is "heavy" (I don't have any
problem with any of this) but it was still a surprise the first time
that order mattered.

So I don't know either :)

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

Operational Dynamics is an operations and engineering consultancy
focusing on IT strategy, organizational architecture, systems
review, and effective procedures for change management: enabling
successful deployment of mission critical information technology in
enterprises, worldwide.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London