[cairo] Copying PDF to Image (Blurry result)

Ian Britten britten at caris.com
Mon Sep 20 06:26:58 PDT 2010

On 20/09/10 09:28 AM, Kozhevnikov Mikhail wrote:

> I've tried a similiar thing and failed to make it work properly. Have you considered creating a meta-surface and then rendering both images from it?

FYI - We've been discussing this some on IRC.  Apparently it's a
valid problem within Cairo.

I'm still trying to find a way to achieve my desired results with
the current API (Here's hoping!), and my understanding is that
Cairo could/should be fixed in a future version (1.11?) to do this
correctly.

Ian