[cairo] Can't build cairo via Makefile on win32

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 09:04:18 PDT 2011

Ok I just copied cairo\src\glew\GL to cairo\src, and I also had to
download the 3 headers from here:
http://www.opengl.org/registry/#headers

I'm getting unresolved externals now, I guess I'm not linking to an import lib.

E.g.:
cairo-gl-surface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__glGetError at 0
cairo-gl-composite.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__glGetError at 0

I should probably link with OpenGL32.Lib that's found on my system in
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Lib.

However I'm not sure where to add this dependency in the makefiles?
I'm really not well versed with msys builds, any help would be much
appreciated.