[cairo] scaling performance test of cairo library

cooolheater cooolheater at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 04:59:46 PST 2011

I also tested for text, and the result was unaccountable.

I couldn't find the method for scaling text in skia canvas,
so I compared between cairo and skia with differentiating fontsize and text
length,
then the result was the skia is about 10 times faster than cairo in drawing
text.

I think the test was wrong, but I can't find the wrong point.
I compared the execution time between SkCanvas::drawText and
cairo_show_text.

If cairo_show_text is really so slower than similar function in skia, what
can I do for getting a faster execution time in cairo?
Using the cairo_show_glyphs can be better?