[cairo] [RFC] Cairo GLES2 and GL_CLAMP_TO_BORDER

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Fri Feb 18 07:39:42 PST 2011

I didn't know GL_CLAMP_TO_BORDER is not part of GLES2.  Humm, in my GLES2
codes I have this and seems to work fine:

  glTexParameteri (GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_S, GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE);
  glTexParameteri (GL_TEXTURE_2D, GL_TEXTURE_WRAP_T, GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE);

Is it just that the border is removed?  In which case we can includes a 1px
border in the texture, right?

behdad