[cairo] [cairo-announce] cairo release 1.10.2 now available

Ingmar Runge ingmar at irsoft.de
Thu Jan 6 14:25:29 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:04, Tim Teulings <tim at framstag.com> wrote:
>> Did Ingmar Runge's patch considered?
>>
>> Message subject was: [Patch] Fix for Bug #28541 (Win32 redrawing
>> regression)
>
> Good question! The ticket was set to fixed a while ago but it did not appear
> in the changelog!?

The patch is flawed (although it works for all operations that pass
through the composting code path at some point), I have been
discussing other (better) ways of fixing the underlying problem with
ranma42 on IRC. The bug has been changed to "FIXED" by a random user,
but should have been reopened since.