[cairo] Fixed point bug

Krzysztof Kosiński tweenk.pl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 10:38:06 PST 2011

W dniu 23 stycznia 2011 18:55 użytkownik Andrea Canciani
<ranma42 at gmail.com> napisał:
> That bug has been fixed and support for gradients in cairo/pixman
> should not be much more solid. This and a lot of other improvements
> are available in Cairo 1.11.2, which has been released today.
> Can you confirm if this is sufficient for Inkscape or file bugs for the other
> improvements Inkscape would require?

I think this is sufficient. The files which caused problems before are
now rendering correctly. I did not test bitmap pattern handling
thoroughly, but any bugs there are more likely on Inkscape's side.

I didn't think about the possibility of rescaling the gradient; your
fixes work well and are much less invasive than what I imagined would
be required. Thanks a lot!

Regards, Krzysztof