[cairo] Is the OpenGL backend distributed with the Cairo Windows DLL somewhere?

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:44:10 PDT 2011

The run-time and dev packages from:
http://www.gtk.org/download/win32.php

do not contain cairo-gl headers (they /are/ in the source package, of
course), and the DLL doesn't have any opengl functions such as
"cairo_gl_surface_create".

Do I have to build Cairo from source and add some switch that emits
the cairo_gl* functions?

I can initialize/use OpenGL in other contexts (e.g. OpenGL + GDI), so
I'm not having problems with that, but I don't know why the DLLs on
the GTK project don't have the cairo GL functions..