[cairo] build now works

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Fri Jun 17 14:23:51 PDT 2011

I didn't see my last mail here, but the three fixes (now in master) fix
the complile errors.

With this version of cairo, though, gecko either reports:

ABORT: RenderChangePicture: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation); 2838 requests ago: file nsX11ErrorHandler.cpp, line 203
ABORT: RenderChangePicture: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation); 2838 requests ago: file nsX11ErrorHandler.cpp, line 203

or the X server stops updating anything other than the pointer.

-JimC