[cairo] build now works

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Sat Jun 18 02:12:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

On 18.06.2011 00:07, James Cloos wrote:
[...[
> Allowing the XCB backend to use XRENDER's PDF blend ops, even with
> everything Xorg at yesterday’s master, triggers BadValue errors.
[...[
> ABORT: RenderChangePicture: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation); 2838 requests ago: file nsX11ErrorHandler.cpp, line 203

This is weird. RenderChangePicture doesn't get an operator as an argument.
I guess this means that the missing operator causes a fallback which avoids the
"evil" code path.

Could you tell us a little more about your setup? Which versions of things are
you using? What exactly do you make gecko do to cause these problems?

Could you tell us the results of the following commands?

$ xdpyinfo -ext RENDER | grep 'RENDER version'
(This should be 0.11)

$ grep VERSION /usr/include/xcb/render.h
(I'd expect 0.10 here, xcb-proto was only updated 5 days ago for render 0.11)

Cheers,
Uli

--
- Buck, when, exactly, did you lose your mind?
- Three months ago. I woke up one morning married to a pineapple.