[cairo] installing rrdtool for mailgraph

kibirango moses kibsmoses at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 03:04:18 PDT 2011

Hullo users,

On configure Cairo 1.10.0 , i get the error below
configure: WARNING:
* I found a copy of pkgconfig, but there is no cairo-png.pc file around.
  You may want to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable to point to its
  location.

configure: WARNING:
* I could not find a working copy of cairo-png. Check config.log for
hints on why
  this is the case. Maybe you need to set LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS appropriately
  so that compiler and the linker can find libcairo and its header files. If
  you have not installed cairo-png, you can get it either from its
original home on

     http://cairographics.org/releases/

  You can find also find an archive copy on

     http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/libs

  The last tested version of cairo-png is 1.4.6.

       LIBS=-lm
   LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib64
  CPPFLAGS=

checking for cairo_svg_surface_create in -lcairo... no
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
configure: WARNING:
* I found a copy of pkgconfig, but there is no cairo-svg.pc file around.
  You may want to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable to point to its
  location.

configure: WARNING:
* I could not find a working copy of cairo-svg. Check config.log for
hints on why
  this is the case. Maybe you need to set LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS appropriately
  so that compiler and the linker can find libcairo and its header files. If
  you have not installed cairo-svg, you can get it either from its
original home on

     http://cairographics.org/releases/

  You can find also find an archive copy on

     http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/libs

  The last tested version of cairo-svg is 1.4.6.

       LIBS=-lm
   LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib64
  CPPFLAGS=

checking for cairo_pdf_surface_create in -lcairo... no
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
configure: WARNING:
* I found a copy of pkgconfig, but there is no cairo-pdf.pc file around.
  You may want to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable to point to its
  location.

configure: WARNING:
* I could not find a working copy of cairo-pdf. Check config.log for
hints on why
  this is the case. Maybe you need to set LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS appropriately
  so that compiler and the linker can find libcairo and its header files. If
  you have not installed cairo-pdf, you can get it either from its
original home on

     http://cairographics.org/releases/

  You can find also find an archive copy on

     http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/libs

  The last tested version of cairo-pdf is 1.4.6.

       LIBS=-lm
   LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib64
  CPPFLAGS=

checking for cairo_ps_surface_create in -lcairo... no
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
configure: WARNING:
* I found a copy of pkgconfig, but there is no cairo-ps.pc file around.
  You may want to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable to point to its
  location.

configure: WARNING:
* I could not find a working copy of cairo-ps. Check config.log for hints on why
  this is the case. Maybe you need to set LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS appropriately
  so that compiler and the linker can find libcairo and its header files. If
  you have not installed cairo-ps, you can get it either from its
original home on

     http://cairographics.org/releases/

  You can find also find an archive copy on

     http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/libs

  The last tested version of cairo-ps is 1.4.6.

       LIBS=-lm
   LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib64
  CPPFLAGS=

checking for glib_check_version in -lglib-2.0... yes
checking glib.h usability... no
checking glib.h presence... no
checking for glib.h... no
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
checking for glib_check_version in -lglib-2.0... yes
checking glib.h usability... yes
checking glib.h presence... yes
checking for glib.h... yes
checking for pango_cairo_context_set_font_options in -lpangocairo-1.0... no
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
configure: WARNING:
* I found a copy of pkgconfig, but there is no pangocairo.pc file around.
  You may want to set the PKG_CONFIG_PATH variable to point to its
  location.

configure: WARNING:
* I could not find a working copy of pangocairo. Check config.log for
hints on why
  this is the case. Maybe you need to set LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS appropriately
  so that compiler and the linker can find libpangocairo-1.0 and its
header files. If
  you have not installed pangocairo, you can get it either from its
original home on

     http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/pango/1.17

  You can find also find an archive copy on

     http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/libs

  The last tested version of pangocairo is 1.17.

       LIBS=-lm  -lglib-2.0
   LDFLAGS=-L/usr/lib64
  CPPFLAGS= -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include

checking for xmlParseFile in -lxml2... yes
checking libxml/parser.h usability... yes
checking libxml/parser.h presence... yes
checking for libxml/parser.h... yes
configure: error: Please fix the library issues listed above and try again.

Can someone outthere help out on this.

Thanx