[cairo] Problem with unaligned clip regions

Tristan Schmelcher tschmelcher at google.com
Thu Mar 17 14:47:47 PDT 2011

> Attached is the original test case wrapped into a format that cairo-test-suite
> can understand (but still needs a good name, some comments, a copyright header,
> ...).

Cool! I would love for the test case to become part of the cairo test
suite. The code I sent in my initial email is technically copyright
Google under the terms of my employment contract with them. I will
find out if I can release it as LGPL for you.

Does cairo require copyright-assignment for contributions?