[cairo] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

kibirango Moses via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon May 23 23:24:24 PDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    kibirango Moses requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Handi,

- kibirango

Accept invitation from kibirango Moses
http://www.linkedin.com/e/g26k41-go2gmnkh-3e/dK2XirLQNJ5ueZs9zK2zeNLI9nOZeabianRv/blk/I47844646_55/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_djlvdzgSd3gUdPh9bP1giTB4iQlobPAUc34MdjATej8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from kibirango Moses
http://www.linkedin.com/e/g26k41-go2gmnkh-3e/dK2XirLQNJ5ueZs9zK2zeNLI9nOZeabianRv/blk/I47844646_55/0RdlYSd3oQd3wTd4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network? Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/g26k41-go2gmnkh-3e/svp/inv-25/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation